UPDATED:My Chicks Came today!(pics)

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
I have been a nervous wreck the last few days waiting on my babies, and praying they survived the shipping process. Today all 10 arrived Healthy and strong and I couldn't be more thrilled. It takes a huge weight off my heart! I got 2 silver laced wyandottes and boy are they spunky and very hard to take pictures of.lol. 2 Delawares, they are adorable....very sweet, but sleepy! 3 Easter Eggers....they are all so different in shape and color, it will be really neat to see what they turn out to look like. One of them is allready tugging on the heart strings....I think I'm going to call her Diva! The other 3 are Red stars, one is very dark red and the other two are light red...I hope they all turn out to be females, very cute though! I didn't have any packing peanuts and no DOAs, thanks goodness! I don't know if I can handle any more mail orders....too stressful, but I'm very pleased with MPC! Enjoy the pics.

My chicks for MPC:
DSCF3442-1.jpg

DSCF3446.jpg

DSCF3433-1.jpg

DSCF3438-1.jpg

DSCF3434-1.jpg

DSCF3416.jpg

I lost one of my silver laced wyandottes last sunday, the other seems fine!

*Update*I was in the feed store yesterday and I couldn't help myself:
DSCF3457-1.jpg

DSCF3458-1.jpg

DSCF3461-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yea...waiting for the chicks can be stressful, but glad you got them and they are all in good condition.

Nice pics
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom