Updated! Ordered Incubator-very upset-long rant

I would post the seller here so no one else orders from them. Your experience could keep a lot of others from the same experience. :|

Quote:
I'll just say that it is a business that someone mentioned on this thread
wink.png

Thank you everyone-some good ideas here. When I looked at their feedback, I noticed someone who had left feedback saying it took a month to get their bator. It is definitely not just me that this happened to.

ok if read their feed back alot of the postives are neg comment under +post and there's alot of withdrawns

Last edited:
what is wrong with your LG? Have you replaced the wafer in it ? I have a LG and so far its been fairly reliable. You could also see if anyone is close /fairly close that could incubate the eggs for you?

chickhamm
Theressa
Ga

I buy and sell quite a lot on eBay. Don't worry too much about retaliatory negative feedback. You can respond to it and, if done properly, make the seller look like an ever bigger fool. Most buyers/sellers on eBay look at the feedback from both parties in a transaction. Its very easy to tell when its retaliatory and not deserved.

You can send the threatning email about feedback to ebays trust& Saftey section they usuall get back with you in 2/3 days....

ALOS ebay changed thier policy sellers can't leave Neg feedback any more SO :p ON THEM

I did not think this new policy was fair but in this case its kinda funny LOL

If you open a dispute they will leave you negative feedback, this started about a year ago, when sellers started saying , they refuse to sell to anyone with negative feedback.

I have contacted ebay about this little blackmail scheme , because that is indeed what it is, and quite frankly they dont care about they buyers. If you sell on ebay, even if its a problem with a purchase , they will respond, why because they make money from you.

I had over 100 very positive feedbacks under an ebay account. I posted , in a positive feedback ,that the person does not accept Paypal. I did this because he did not make that clear in his postings, but I still gave him a positive feedback, becuase of the current blackmail scheme. Didnt matter, he blasted me with a negative feedback , and opened a dispute.

Ebay didn't even think that my past history mattered, what did matter is that he sold a lot on ebay.

I had to open another account.

Back
Top Bottom