Updated! Ordered Incubator-very upset-long rant

coffeemama

Barista Queen
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Oregono
I ordered a hova bator 1588 and turner from a fairly well know company on Ebay. I bought from them because they had a good price, but most of all because they are located in my home state of Oregon(or so they listed on Ebay and their own website, but they later told me they ship from OR or GA). Almost immediately after I ordered, I got an automated message saying that if you leave them neutral or negative feedback for any reason, they will retaliate by leaving you negative feedback. That made me sorry that I ordered from them, and I sent them an email letting them know that maybe they could be kinder by saying something like "if there are any problems, please contact us before leaving feedback".
Anyway, time passed, I sent them 4-5 more messages trying to get a tracking number or any information about my order. Finally last week a guy from their company emailed and said if I had waited 13 working days (which I had) that they would be glad to look up my tracking number. I gave him my name and date paid. Nothing...Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, today. Nothing.
I pre-ordered 3+ dozen eggs to be shipped three weeks from the day I ordered thinking there would be plenty of time to get the bator, set it up, ect. That's right folks, today is the three week marker since I ordered and paid for my bator.
I called the company today, and of course they did not answer. I left them a message saying that I have been reasonable and that I hated to leave anyone bad feedback, but I've never had an issue like this. I told them that I planned to proceed with a Paypal claim for not receiving the item. I said that all I have asked them for is a tracking number so that I know where the bator is. I told them it was in their best interest to call me back immediately.
I feel like crying
hit.gif
- I have all of these beautiful eggs on the way-my LG doesn't work worth beans and I am scared to put any eggs in in again (my last batch all died). I don't know what else to do. I need the money back to order from somewhere else-I just don't have enough to put out that much again.

UPDATE:
I finally got it. I did file a Paypal dispute and they did not respond. I have withdrawn it now. They still never replied to me about anything. Never emailed with a tracking number, never called me back. It was Kemp's Koops-not trying to play a game as some of you mentioned, just not sure what the rules are here for naming names. They are by far the worst company/business that I have ever had to deal with-the bator and turner are great, but I would just order direct next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry . It makes me so mad when I just want what I paid for, and what they were selling. I have never had that happen to me yet on e-bay. Maybe it will all work out. It may just show up your bator:fl. I sure hope it all works out.

I'm so sorry this happened. If you do get your money back, order from Cutler Supply. They have great customer service, and you'll get the bator in like 2 days.
smile.png

I don't know where you live but if you have a Cooperative Extension office in your town they will loan you an incubator. Just call and see if they have one on hand you can check out for a few days until you get yours set and they you can change yours over and return it. Good luck and i would do a dispute!
barnie.gif

You definately have a right to be upset...it sounds like you may b ranting about the same company another lister did a few days back. Do a search on here w/the company name & I bet you find some info...

I had the same thing happen last year with incubator I bought from Kemps Coops. They took forever to send it and getting a response to a email was like pulling teeth. I had also ordered a egg tray they said they would send it together. Well the egg tray showed up at a later date. I always say the best form of Advertisement is the word of mouth be it good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom