Updated! Ordered Incubator-very upset-long rant

yea I am having to deal with a seller that is treating me really bad. they are just ignoring my emails. They know I will not leave negative because I am afraid of getting a negative myself. I cant wait till the new feedback law changes in MAY.

Is it Kemps coop or Cutler? Seriously since you brought it up I want to know so I do not end up ordering and not getting my merchandise.

Quote:
I'm betting it's NOT the one someone said that had good customer service, but I could be wrong. LOL
wink.png

-Kim

Sorry you are having this problem. I can't imagine it would be Cutler. I bought 2 bators off them through ebay and there was no email about negative feedback. Cutler for me has been fantastic.

I'm glad this came up! I almost purchased from this seller. I'm also glad the ebay policy will change. I have seen too many instances where sellers -still- left negative feedback even if the buyer left positive feedback.

if i had a bator i would SOOOOO lend it too you.. however... i am posobly building one this weekend. all i need is a thermostat and im good to go.. and im picking one up tomorow..... so if i have it done in time.. and running without kinks... i would gladly let u use it... since were only like 15 miles away.

I am glad I found this thread too. I hope it's not Cutlers, I ordered a Hovabator 1588 Monday night, and the only thing I have gotten back was an ebay response saying they received my payment. Usually by now I would think they would have let me know the product was shipped already as they say they ship out 2 days after payment is received. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
fl.gif

Quote:
As a power seller on ebay with over 7400 positive feedback with a 99.9% rating i can tell you right now that most feedback extortion takes part from the buyer and not the seller. There are bad sellers that try the extortion but by far there are more buyers demanding free shipping or partial refunds etc or they will leave you a negative. Now with the new rules i as a seller have been castrated. Nothing i can do but look forward to all of the extortion and negatives.

Back
Top Bottom