Updated! Ordered Incubator-very upset-long rant

I'm an ebay power seller (not chicken related) - don't be afraid to open a paypal dispute for non-receipt of item - I've done it before as a buyer and it's very straightforward. Paypal keeps track of sellers with these transactions and they're onto their tricks. It's unfortunate that those internal black marks can't be seen by the public so buyers can avoid those sellers.

It seems so at-odds to read a nice description and pictures of an auction you're thinking of buying - they lure you in with an upbeat and winning sales pitch....then the tone gets mean and militant when it comes to the "fine print". I've been burned by bidders, too, but I never leave negative feedback and I don't "yell" at my customers before they've even bought anything!

There is a Web Tool That is very Valuable to me toolhaus.org Enter in the sellers name and ALL feedback is showen. I love it. Even the ones erased. It has saved me many times. It shows their true Colors not their untrue 100 percent feedback

As for sellers getting a bad deal on the feedback. I welcome it. If buyers get the item they paid for with in 2 days the buyer is usually happy. one bad buyer should not ruin it for the other good buyers. I have had to bite my toung at least 10 times Because of feedback. Amazon currently uses this method and it works fine. seller has no control over feedback ever.

Many of these companys selling incubators are not keeping them in stock. They are drop shipping (an ebay violation:but they don't inforce) They say please call or email before buying. and then you have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for an incubator. That alone deserves a negative feedback. if you are selling something you need to have it in hand and ship within 2 days at the latest. Its not right and I will and have left negative feedback for this behavor.

**For all of ya'll just joining in, the seller is Kemps.. No more of these silly hints. I don't buy or sell off of ebay, so I do not have personal experience with them.**

-Kim

I know someone who bought a hovabator 1588 straight from gqf who is the manufacturer and had a great experience. There was a loose wire when it got to the buyer and when they called to have the wire replaced, gqf sent them a whole new bator and didn't even want the old one back even though it was a simple fix. What great customer service! If I get a hovabator, it will be directly from gqf- no middle man.

Quote:
Starts with a *cough* K*cough*

Thanks everyone, I feel much better! I almost bought one of them though
tongue.png

yea I have bought one thing or another from "Kents" and "Doubler" and they all do the drop ship thing. I cant stand it. So now I try to buy from the company that makes the incubator direct. unless the seller has it for a super great deal. but be sure to plan to wait 2-3 weeks in peak incubation (spring) season.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom