Updated-- pics in post #4 Day 19- Hatching-- and I'm missing it!!!

NurseNettie

Songster
11 Years
Feb 13, 2008
Northern Maine
I've got 35 of Siz8003's eggs and 5 of my own in my incubator at home....... hatching on day 19!! I came from Maine down to Massachusetts overnight to pick up my daughter and return-- we're spending a week or so together at my house... I got home from work to discover at least 10 pips, and a very noisy "peeping" from one of them...

DH has called me twice during my trip to let me know that 3, now 5 have hatched!! I'm missing it! I won't be back home til tomorrow late afternoon-- I hope some of them wait for me--- at this rate, they'll all be done before they even hit day 21
smile.png

Last edited:
Came home to 3 or 24 already hatched. 2 zipping and one pipped when I got here--- 2 of those out but not looking great-- I think they are a bit off. 6 or 7 more left--- today is only day 20 so we've got a couple days to wait!

Quote:

Day 21 is now-- and we've got about 25 or so chicks hatched already out of the 35 I left in the incubator. All 5 of my own hen's eggs hatched out!!!
Here's a couple pictures. My daughter is here visiting for the first time-- she's the one in the photo below!
bunchochickies.jpg

andreaandchicken.jpg

morebunchochickies.jpg

reallycute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom