Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

Pics
Here are the rest of the rooster necropsy pictures:

These show a couple of his skin tumors

This is what one looked like when I cut it open:

His ogans

Pale heart? Can't remeber, lol

Gizzard sliced open

This is his small intestine that was almost solid tumor and pus, it was the reason his crop was slow to clear.

Here it is sliced open

Last edited:
can you tell me what this is exactly?? is this his liver cut open with tumors inside? or what am I looking at?

thank you SO MUCH for posting photos, I am new to this and learning, any more you can tell me (a novice) about the photos would be so highly appreciated! I have been following along :)

can you tell me what this is exactly?? is this his liver cut open with tumors inside? or what am I looking at?

thank you SO MUCH for posting photos, I am new to this and learning, any more you can tell me (a novice) about the photos would be so highly appreciated! I have been following along :)
I'm a novice, too, but that is his liver and and those are what think are Marek's tumors. I'll try to go back through all of the photos and add better notes on what I think they are. Of course anyone should feel free to comment on them as well.

-Kathy

i don't know how you do that! But, yes, labels on each pic would be great. I have no clue what I'm looking at! at least labels on the first photo in a series that area all similar.

i don't know how you do that! But, yes, labels on each pic would be great. I have no clue what I'm looking at! at least labels on the first photo in a series that area all similar.
It's easy, all I need to do is go back and add the text. Check back for updates!

-Kathy

Wow! That's great, I mean gross, I mean fascinating!

I'm sorry for sick chickens, but it really is nest to be able to see what's wrong and learn. Thanks for sharing. I know it was some work.

Back
Top Bottom