**UPDATED**Work in Progress--Slowly but Surely---New Picture Added

Suburbanhomesteader--Thank you so much! I wanta go shopping!
wee.gif
Shhhh! Don't tell my hubby!

This coop is taking forever!!! (doesn't help that I am off for the summer and which means I'M LAZY!! actually I call it intensive recovery therapy for the past school year!!)

Ok my coop started here, and then went to this post https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9457&p=1 because I lost this one and got tired of looking. Then I went into a funk and didn't like anything about the coop so I did no work at all. Couldn't get the peak to come out the way I wanted (still haven't) Modified it and have come up with this.

coop7.jpg

All I have left now is to finish the trim, put on a door and ladder. Those will be easy compared to this.

Was going to use plywood and shingles for the roof but ended up with a cheap tin roof from Lowe's. I spray painted it neon pink!

I wanted this coop for Tessy my "headless" chicken but she won't be able to climb the ladder. Working on something else for her.

CoyoteMagic--I love Tessie. I'm glad you didn't put her down. She isn't in pain and she is happy and healthy! I have a few animals that other people probably wouldn't want but that's why there are people like you and me. To love all!

Back
Top Bottom