Upgrading... Which Incubator to get? I need your input...

Quote:
If you have the funds to treat yourself to the top of the line I would say advanced. The digital temp is very nice plus and you can add the water add on for humidity if needed. If you can wait for the 10% coupon for the May Hatch A long it may be worth it if your thinking Advanced. I have since added the EcoGlo warming units (2 of them) to eliminate the big red heat lamp and just ordered the OvaScope for candling. I have been very happy with all products so far.

I am leaning towards brinsea, only because I am a teacher and want to use it in the classroom. I am wary of the styrofoam shell of the HB. I know my 1602N is very fragile. It's a tearing situation, because I have had great hatches in my HB.

Still wondering if the Advanced(digital screen) is better than eco with turner.

Quote:
I have a friend who is a breeder and he uses 4 genesis and 2 of GQF's cabinets alot of using incubating is getting used to the bator and knowing what to do to make it work well the last 3 quail hatches I have done 15/18 18 /18 and 19/20 on a 1602N fan assisted bator

Quote:
That would definately be brinsea.com they have the cheapest prices on their products I've seen, plus they do reply to emails and take care of buyers.

Quote:
That would definately be brinsea.com they have the cheapest prices on their products I've seen, plus they do reply to emails and take care of buyers.

Thank you bel!
smile.png

Also if you are on facebook and sign up for their newsletter on their facebook page they give you a 10% off coupon code.

I havent tried the eco, but I like digital incubators for school hatches because its so easy to use and I trust it more for leaving it running on the weekend. (not a teacher, just volunteer to do hatches at the elementary school). Haven't used the brinsea at the school yet, just the king suro (a similar style digital unit), but the Brinsea is really nice and will probably be used next time we do a school hatch.

edited to clarify

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom