upset and panicking!

Quote:
It's pretty dark out and it's raining, last time I was out was around 9, and brought a flashlight, looked under the barn, in it, his favorite perch, in the chick pen, everywhere. I just hope he's hiding in a bush or something and he'll be back tomorrow. Gosh I miss him..

I know this sounds like a funny place for him to be, but did you check your window sills on the outside of your house, or under your car? My girls like getting on the window sills and hang out during the day under the truck. As it got dark, he probably found a "safe spot" to roost for the night. He may well be in under a bush as well.

I hope that you'll be able to get some sleep.

Quote:
Nope, he's not on any of the window sills, I think we would have noticed him there, plus I think it's too high for him, he a little guy. Our cars are way in the front yard, and we have a fence, so I don't think he would have went that far. We are surrounded by woods so I hope he's just hiding. We did have a big problem with coyotes a month or 2 ago, but they have moved on, plus the dogs were outside and they would have been barking up a storm.

I will, hopefully I'll have some good news in the morning. Buster you know what can cheer me up? Some pictures of the puppies
tongue.png

Quote:
Do you have a youtube account? You can upload it there or you can e-mail it to me, I think that would be faster
big_smile.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanna see the video as well.

Upload on Photobucket - just click on the little "VIDEO" tab above where you browse for a pic to upload, you will get the video download screen......

Back
Top Bottom