upset and panicking!

Oh NO!!!! I'm so sorry. We're in tears here, for you and Primo. He is such a special little guy. He was my first chick to hatch ever. I hope he's just lost still and finds his way home soon. He is so friendly that it is possible someone could have taken him I suppose. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

So sorry to hear about Primo. He is a beautiful boy. I have a small OEGB that can fly fairly good...even better than the bigger chickens and she doesn't even have all her feathers, yet. It is possible he is just up somewhere and is afraid to get down! LOL! Mine was stuck in a peach tree and I had to go rescue it. Talk about surprised!

I hope you find him, soon. I agree about putting up lost posters. One of your neighbors might have had him wander up. It definitely wouldn't hurt. I would also put a notice on your local craigslist.org

Keep us updated!

Shelly

He's actually a serama and modern game cross from Fallenweeble's egg. Tiny thing
sad.png

I agree that putting up a poster at the local feed store and maybe even TSC might be worthwhile, and around town as well. He's very friendly and could be that someone is content to have him hang around in their yard foraging for his dinner and roost in the trees. Good luck Sophia, we're praying our hearts out here!

Oh, I sure hope you find him soon! Maybe he got separated and just panicked! He looks like the kind of little guy someone would take pity on and take him in.... so hopefully someone is out there wondering where Primo's home is and will see your posters!

Back
Top Bottom