UPSET AT POST OFFICE! **UPDATED!!**

I'll fourth that!!
big_smile.png
I vote for BYC eggs too! I'm more stressed about my newest ebay purchased eggs than the ones I had gotten from BYC people! I do know some sell on both places, but here there is a more personal touch - and buying eggs that are being shipped, we are taking the risks, as buyers - I just trust you guys more - (I have some beautiful chicks from both though!)
Equibling - I hope the original matter gets settled to your satisfaction - something seems fishy about this guys tactics - even if the eggs were broken - to me (as a buyer) that is an issue that is out of your hands as soon as the package leaves your care - especially given the care that you package your eggs with.
smile.png
Hopefully it's a misunderstanding?
Since I started buying eggs online, I have seen more smooshed packages - I am now SURE that the P.O. is exactly that...P.O. at something/anything - it's starting to seem spiteful, I've never had such damaged packages arrive at my home until people started writing "hatching eggs" on the boxes. I've gotten glass in unmarked boxes in better condition.
Please give an update on what happened with your transaction, and sorry for the diversion from your original shipping/ebay situation?

Last edited:
I just got two boxes of shipped eggs one late last week one today. Last weeks was marked fragile eggs and the box was pretty dented although none broke. Todays was not marked and was perfect none broke and six extra eggs. I never expect more than 50% from shipped eggs and I usually get less but its hard not to send for "exotic" chickens.

Beth

i have gotten 3 shipments from ebay and I have always had extras. But it seem s to me the extras are always not good. (large air cells, or just plain unhatchable. If I get 8 extra usually 10 is bad except for the second order all the eggs look good, fertile, and growing!.. I wonder if some sellers put extras(that arent any good) just to make the buyer happy for a positive feedback. (makes me wonder sometime.

Quote:
ME? Or the other poster?

You
smile.png
Your thread was kinda hijacked
tongue.png

I know.
smack.gif
LOL

Anyway--I called the post office on Saturday & the dude said that if it was a flat rate box, then it was a flat rate box. When I contacted the seller & told him this & asked again for a post office receipt and pics of the box/broken eggs.

I've gotten no reply from him & no feedback on eBay. I think he knows he's kind of in a tight spot because I didn't leave him feedback, either...so if he leaves me negative I'll return the favor.
tongue.gif

Hi all! I would just like to interject a bit of Ebay feedback schooling real quick. Starting in May, sellers will NO LONGER be allowed to leave neutral/negative feedback. With that deadline right around the corner, I fear that equibling, your buyer may just be waiting for the new rules to SLAM you with a big fat neg that you can do nothing about. For anyone interested you can read up on the changes in the forums at Ebay. It's sickening. I fear for the unfortunate sellers with PITA customers that will ultimately suffer in the end, like equibling.
Steph

Back
Top Bottom