UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
yup-doing my homework:) I will make everyone signa waiver-I'm trying to get one through my ins company- anything microwavable huh?? we have a microwave-2 of them-so microwave away!!!

Quote:
yea that could work, hey i hate what times have come to, before it was like hahaha you fell that'll teach you to becarefull, now is like omg you fell and then you are thinking (( I hope they don't sue ))
he.gif

i'll sign that waver right away, and lets just have fun!!!
wee.gif

Ohh and El W said that he'll cook " carne asada " and i'll make fresh salsa
so will you share your grill?? i don't think that i'll be able to bring EL W's on the plane
lol.png

Quote:
yea that could work, hey i hate what times have come to, before it was like hahaha you fell that'll teach you to becarefull, now is like omg you fell and then you are thinking (( I hope they don't sue ))
he.gif

wee.gif

so will you share your grill?? i don't think that i'll be able to bring EL W's on the plane
lol.png

Heck yah Ill share my grill!!!!! OOOh cant wait for your food spicy!!!!

Yah I cant believe I have to get a waiver. But even though I trust BYCer's what if a local just shows up and gets hurt?? Im not taking any chances!

Quote:
he.gif

wee.gif

lol.png

Did you say 'carne asada'........................????????????????really????????????/ Never had it, my girlfriend talks about it all the time..................Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
he.gif

wee.gif

lol.png

Did you say 'carne asada'........................????????????????really????????????/ Never had it, my girlfriend talks about it all the time..................Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love meat!

Quote:

I love meat!

Do you now?

Quote:
Do you now?

oohh no here it comes...PC wants to do a processing demo
big_smile.png

I am glad YOUR interpretation was G rated...must admit
idunno.gif
mine was not
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Quote:
I am glad YOUR interpretation was G rated...must admit
idunno.gif
mine was not
big_smile.png
hide.gif

lau.gif
lol you dirty bird lol lol lol

old.gif
It just happens. My husband's 15 year influence is rubbing off...yeah that's it!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom