UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

wow, dear hubby just announced it is only about a 5 hour drive from where we live........oh the possibilites! let me check on this as it sounds like fun.
Since I am new here is there a protocal for these "meets" or rules posted somewhere ? just wondering.
Thanks

Well hells bells! Apparently you missed my posting on the "NY" post about having one here in Syracuse. I don't really mind but I'm glad to see this while we were still in the talking about it stage. I've never been to one but I'm certainly not going to sleep in a tent in October.
Seems you've had these before? I asked for information on what they are like. Maybe you can give us newbies a little more details? What to expect? I suppose it won't be like "WoodStock"? No bands nor naked people and mud holes?

Hope all goes well, whether I'm there or not.

Rancher

Quote:
Knowing our group we can't make those gauruntees LOL!
lol.png

Quote:
Knowing our group we can't make those gauruntees LOL!
lol.png

Well, there was no band at the PA Chickenstock, but if you check out the post, I read something about mud holes and stuff, so not sure about the nakey people, I wasn't there the night before................................

I guess I will have to work on a western new york chickenstock, any takers? I may be able to hold a thing like this in a place called Caledonia, NY. (southwest of rochester)

Back
Top Bottom