UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Im right here for a minute! I have been updating the firdt post but it doesnt go back out there for people to see when I do that-:-(

I think I put this up for you before but just in case...

We would like to tent (if it is not freeze your butt off cold)

I have a 12x12 canopy tent (those new accordion ones)

When we get closer I can offer hatching eggs.

I will have a boat load of roos. You will need to let me know how many are OK to bring when we get closer.

What else can I offer?

Last edited:
Quote:
awesome!!!! better bring warm clothes just in case too:-( You never know with our weather-could be 65 or 30 with snow flurries hahaha teasing-whatever favorite side dish you make would be awesome to bring --if you want
hide.gif
I could eat side dishes and skip main meals all the time!!!

YAY! Appetizers!!! More like appa-teasers. I could make a meal of them too. I cant wait for this stock up here... Ofourse with me staying there, I can have a few beverages, and ofcourse my good friend Nat will HAVE too, no excuse that my driving made her sick
sickbyc.gif
LOL...

I'm sure we will be having more than a few drinks! Jeremy says he is bringing Jack, since the Goose and he didn't get along so well at Steph and Jason's!

I will be talking to hubby about the stock and see if we can make it. Although i will be hideing dureing the whole cooking thing if you know what i mean
hide.gif

Quote:
I'm going to bring my good friend Tom Collins to the stock, he and I love to hang out at parties.

So am I the only "fruity drink" person here? The less it tastes like liquor the better off I am.....
hide.gif
Sounds like every one here has a favorite boy...I like umbrella drinks
wink.png

Quote:
I'm going to bring my good friend Tom Collins to the stock, he and I love to hang out at parties.

So am I the only "fruity drink" person here? The less it tastes like liquor the better off I am.....
hide.gif
Sounds like every one here has a favorite boy...I like umbrella drinks
wink.png

I love fruity drinks, and bloddy marys, and mud slides, and margaritas and ................. yea my list is to long lol

Give me a bottle of vodka and a straw.

Just kidding... I kid....

I'll bring my tea pot. Anyone into Green Tea? I stock at least 6 varieties.

Back
Top Bottom