UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Hi Natalie I have a question for you..what is your stance on people bringing dogs just so I can make my plans a little more defined and can plan ahead a little
frow.gif

Last edited:
Ok first... mugs you are too cute...

second... I really want more ducks but they are SOOOOOO messy I need to wait until the farm is up and running and they have their own space. They totally trash my waterers...

third... I dont mean this to sound like I dont like dogs, I do, but personally I am not terribly comfortable with dogs being there when we are dealing with poultry including chicks, also with small children. I'm sure everyone dogs are nice pets... I'm just skittish with them having been bit, scratched, slammed into walls, etc for my job. No offense...

Quote:
I ask for no dogs please--I have some and they will be locked in my house:-( I have to agree with dogs around poultry. Now I do have guests coming from TX that will have hers-but she has a camper for them to stay in away from all the poultry. Now my chihuahua-wouldnt hurt a flea my cocker will kill all poultry it sees! tardo-so no dogs please:)

oohh but they would look so nice floating on your picturesque lake
wink.png
or someone's pond....look deep into thier eyes...take me home, take me home, yes, yes, I will come home with you.....here's the picture again in case you need a visual
big_smile.png

IMG_5509.jpg

Quote:
STOP IT!!! DH has threated my life if I got another duck-we have 6!

And yes..they would beautiful floating on the water
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom