UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Do you have hatching eggs for that breed? Seems it would be a lot easier than childbirth.

OMG right??? I might even have one if I could throw it in the suro...

Quote:
There was a chicken get together in Jay, NY this spring and they only advertised a little and got a really good turn-out. I am local and I didn't know anything about this get together! Both craigslist and facebook would increase the amount of people from the immediate area attending.

Quote:
They are so cute!!! I hatched 2 more last weekend to:) taunt taunt taunt!!! hahaha

Deanners Im home now with a snotty nose and stuffy head-believe me Lovins wanted to do casa tonight-If I didnt have dd;s game or sick Id a been there!

If you don't want them, or don't have a home for them, I'm sure my arm could be twisted into taking them!

Hatching eggs...
lau.gif
gig.gif

I wish! Im one of those crazies who would have 6 of em!
Im at 5 tho 3 of mine 2 of his just need an ours
big_smile.png

How cool would that be tho 21 days and DONE!
wee.gif

Quote:
There was a chicken get together in Jay, NY this spring and they only advertised a little and got a really good turn-out. I am local and I didn't know anything about this get together! Both craigslist and facebook would increase the amount of people from the immediate area attending.

See thats the thing--I would love to have more people to guarantee everyone sells all their birds they bring but then I could be opening a whole can of worms posting on those sites because IM not preparrd for hundreds of people showing up-just 100 give or take a few...I might we'll see-feel free to spread the word though since your a loacl
tongue.png

Quote:
Do you have hatching eggs for that breed? Seems it would be a lot easier than childbirth.

childbirth smirth---had both my girls in 3 hours-pitocin killed me and docs thought I was just a whiney first time mom saying I need to push-well I almost delivered my first DD myself because she was like" hellloooo Im coming out to get you my momma...RIGHT NOW!!!-hatching eggs would have been great:)

Back
Top Bottom