UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Hey, I have a 5-month-old hatchery lt. brahma banty that would love to have a 4-Her as a mommy. Her sister died a couple months ago, and since then, she kinda wanders around on her own, a little lonely, I think, among all these big birds. She needs a little more attention than I can spare, and I feel bad for her. Just wondering if any of the kids might like her. Don't have a good pic yet, as I can't get her to stand still, but I can try to get one if you want.

Quote:
Kristen, are you ever going to answer your email?! And when are you gonna tell us about your first poultry show?

Oh crap, well yah I didnt show.
hu.gif
I was too afraid to. Then when I ponied up they told me it was too late, something about books? Or changing books or something? Not sure. Anyway. I had to give away SQ birds so it was not a very productive weekend.

Quote:
Mary, Awww...I have 2 Light Brahma LF...I've decided to keep. I just couldn't part with them. I have silkies and a jap black tail bantam hens together...if she would get along, she can go with them. What's one more? Post a pic. Oh, and I JUST noticed you have pic of the week! Cool!

Thanks, Meagan. I'd like her to have some little friends - geez, I sound like it's a child, don't I? The other little banties I have ignore her, so I feel bad. I'll bring her along with me, and I'll try and get a pic for you.

Yeah - POtW! I'm so excited! I sent emails to everyone I know, again, like I'm a mom, right?
smile.png

Last edited:
muggs Did you say you were looking for buff silkies? I have two young buffs and I don't breed buffs! So, they're coming to chickenstock with me. Think both have show potential, certainly breeder stock. They hatched from eggs I got from SassySilkies. She's a good, honest breeder with nice stock. I also have several other show-potential silkies I will be bringing with.
big_smile.png
Getting closer and closer ...

Back
Top Bottom