UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Gee, Bob, can't you just calm down for once? Always lookin' for action!
gig.gif

So, I go to bed early ONE night and look what I miss! Geez, you guys were on a roll last night!!!!
gig.gif

I am up and about and ready for work. Only today and tomorrow left for work for me and I am off the rest of the week!
woot.gif
Jeremy is all jealous because I get a 4 day weekend this week and next week.

Bloomin, yay for your babies! Hope you get more
fl.gif

Bob, any more Lavs in the bator?
fl.gif

Nat, sorry to hear your DD has it now, hope she is better soon.

OK, off to work. See y'all in a bit.

Quote:
gig.gif

oh man, u gonna be around here again today!!!
6 kids should have taught me a lesson!!

Quote:
I've gotten sooooo much done today already! Insomnia ROCKS, baby!
lau.gif

I saw you were up at 3am! your nuts..what did you get done???

Well, finished 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out brooder, kitty litter, collected trash within the house and put it outside. Kitchen sparkles. Hmmmm ... what else?
idunno.gif
Cruised 'round the web a bit.
caf.gif
Uploaded photos of Bob and his family's visit last weekend for his daughter's 14th birthday onto Facebook. Oh, and created signs for all of the cages/birds that I am bringing to chickenstock.
jumpy.gif
Think that's all. No! One more... got a dig in to Bob about his wantin' action.
hide.gif
But, picking on him comes so quickly and naturally, it takes no time at all. Now, I'm done.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

6 kids should have taught me a lesson!!

yuckyuck.gif
Well, it should have! But, you'd have to start thinking with your brain instead of .... *family thread, family thread*
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I saw you were up at 3am! your nuts..what did you get done???

Well, finished 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out brooder, kitty litter, collected trash within the house and put it outside. Kitchen sparkles. Hmmmm ... what else?
idunno.gif
Cruised 'round the web a bit.
caf.gif
Uploaded photos of Bob and his family's visit last weekend for his daughter's 14th birthday onto Facebook. Oh, and created signs for all of the cages/birds that I am bringing to chickenstock. Think that's all. No! One more... got a dig in to Bob about his wantin' action.
hide.gif
But, picking on him comes so quickly and naturally, it takes no time at all. Now, I'm done.
tongue2.gif

Bummer ur done! Ok see ya later..bye..have a nice day, catch ya around, take care!!!
Yahoooooo she's gone!!!!!

Quote:
Nope, not! (Yeah, I know you're disappointed, Bob.
hit.gif
But, stop bawling like a baby, it's embarrassing.) Have more on my agenda, starting with the farm feeding and maintenance chores at daybreak. If it doesn't rain toooo hard, I'll be riding again.
wink.png
Then out to run errands and start organizing things for chickenstock and preparing my egg salad and exotic chicken salad. So much to do, so little time ....
he.gif

See ya'll this evening! Bye for now.
frow.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Nope, not! (Yeah, I know you're disappointed, Bob.
hit.gif
But, stop bawling like a baby, it's embarrassing.) Have more on my agenda, starting with the farm feeding and maintenance chores at daybreak. If it doesn't rain toooo hard, I'll be riding again.
wink.png
Then out to run errands and start organizing things for chickenstock and preparing my egg salad and exotic chicken salad. So much to do, so little time ....
he.gif

riding hmmmmm! You better start being nice, I trying to figure out a way to get chicken Fred to you!! I know it will be hard for ya but try

Back
Top Bottom