UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
I see how you are! Jeremy gets in on them, but not me???
tongue.gif

come on u guys are married!! What's yours is his and what's his is his...rofl

Yeah, I think you got that wrong. What's his is MINE and what is mine is mine!
gig.gif

Quote:
come on u guys are married!! What's yours is his and what's his is his...rofl

gig.gif

The trick Bro, is to let them think whatever they want, because all women suffer from delusions of this nature

Quote:
gig.gif

The trick Bro, is to let them think whatever they want, because all women suffer from delusions of this nature

that's a pretty good philoshophy bro...we all know the lack of testosterone affects their ability to think rationally!! Oh boy, I am a dead man!!!

Quote:

that's a pretty good philoshophy bro...we all know the lack of testosterone affects their ability to think rationally!! Oh boy, I am a dead man!!!

One of my favorite quotes:

The man may be the "head" of the household, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head ANY WAY SHE WANTS!!!!

Quote:

The man may be the "head" of the household, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head ANY WAY SHE WANTS!!!!

Those nude distraction techniques normally work pretty well.

Quote:

These are for both of you!
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

Morning Peeps!
2 more chicks hatched
big_smile.png

Yeah for More Chicks for Bob too!!

2 Cuckoo Marans
1 Favi
1 cochin
1 frizzle cochin
jumpy.gif

1 Malaysian Samara

Please rain GO AWAY! my run is wet and my birds are a muddy mess!
SunShine down on my run...and in the Roos eye so he shuts up!
wink.png

Quote:

You go girl....we know who runs the place....we have to let them think......

Back
Top Bottom