woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I can hardly wait!!!I have to work 3-11 tonite..I think I will be going nuts and driving them nuts talking about chickenstock tomorrow !!
smack.gif
lol

I will probably be up at the crack of dawn or I might not sleep at all!!!! Lol so excited!!!

Quote:
Okay...I'll bring the brass knuckles!
duc.gif
big_smile.png

I haven't gotten anything done today...I'm pacing the house thinking of all the stuff I have to do! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Quote:
oohh my DH would be all over that also!

oh please no that is all my hubby will talk about for weeks afterwords.... all I will hear about is how we really need one!
smack.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
T minus 10 minutes till lift off. Hope I can find you in the dark. I'll be navigating by my phone.
oohhh and I'm bringing 3 bottles of my homemade wine! and a bunch of other little goodies.
smile.png
We'll be rolling in around 9:30ish-10ish. Cya

The set up is almost done and you would not BELIEVE the awesome variety and colors of birds up from Maryland/Delaware/Penn!!! The tent that Nat's hubby got has a heater. For those of you that have not left yet please bring warm clothes, if today is any indicator it is DANG cold up here... and you'll want warm stuff to pack any chicks in.

I'll try to post some pics in a bit if I can!!

Back
Top Bottom