UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
I thought it was odd she was on!
gig.gif
Hope you're having a great time after your long trip Brindle! I wouldn't even do 6 hours by myself to get there! Tell everyone "Hi!" from me!
celebrate.gif

I sure will. I snuck in to do the dishes and thought I would see how stuff was going here!

It's slow and missing key players here, 'cuz you're all partying there!
lau.gif
gig.gif
hit.gif

Quote:
How's our Fausto doing? Craig is okay with buying the crate/kennel, too!

Fausto in a GIGANTIC ham bone and seems very nice. Once Maggie got to know him and they did all the dog greeting things (opportunistic butt sniffing), Maggie tried to hump him and Fausto seemed perfectly content to let her do so. Maggot is a power hungry little stinker. Poor Bill was perfectly terrified of him because of his size. Bill likes to play with little dogs and is very intimidated by big ones. Fausto is a REALLY big one!

Brindle

Love it!!!
big_smile.png

Trailer is packed up...so is the truck! Brownies done. Orange-Cranberry Scones in the oven, and Garlic Asiago bread dough is rising. I suppose the good thing about procrastinating is the food will be FRESH for tomorrow!

Good night everybody. See you tomorrow!

Quote:
mmmmm scones
droolin.gif

I thought about baking a cake, I have a killer applesauce spice cake recipe, but I ended up helping patch a roof instead. So I am merely bringing two store bought veggie trays.
hu.gif
See everyone tomorrow!!!!

When is the chicken processing demo? Me and the hubby what to see it but we have to get back to roof repair.
barnie.gif

if anyone needs directions to Nats I will be heading out around 8:30 ,9:00 am more then welcome to follow me there...
smile.png

I am in Malone ..just let me know
frow.gif

pm for more info

Back
Top Bottom