UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Ya know, I went to upload pics off my camera and remembered you still had that cord. There was a brief moment of frustration but then I just grabbed one of the other 12 I own. Keep it as a spare.
wink.png

P.S. What the heck is pepper jelly and how do I eat it. Your foodiness dwarfs mine.

Pepper jelly is good on cream cheese or other cheese with crackers, it is also very good as a sauce brushed over roasted silkie. Not bad on pork. Good on bagels. Have I mentioned braised silkie? Do not fear the foodiness PC, come to the darkside... MWAHAHAHA

Quote:
He grew up with chickens and may even think he is a chicken. There is always that remote chance he may remember his ancestors were wolves but I'm not worried.

your lucky! My cocker will kill them all! Paco my mini dog-is awesome he walked around all day yesterday with all the birds and didnt flinch:)
hugs.gif

Cockers can be little pricks.
roll.png

Quote:
your lucky! My cocker will kill them all! Paco my mini dog-is awesome he walked around all day yesterday with all the birds and didnt flinch:)
hugs.gif

roll.png

I love the paco taco... thought about stealing him to go with muffin...

Quote:
Ya know, I went to upload pics off my camera and remembered you still had that cord. There was a brief moment of frustration but then I just grabbed one of the other 12 I own. Keep it as a spare.
wink.png

P.S. What the heck is pepper jelly and how do I eat it. Your foodiness dwarfs mine.

Pepper jelly is good on cream cheese or other cheese with crackers, it is also very good as a sauce brushed over roasted silkie. Not bad on pork. Good on bagels. Have I mentioned braised silkie? Do not fear the foodiness PC, come to the darkside... MWAHAHAHA

Very nice.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif

Cockers can be little ( deleted it for you) .
roll.png

you said a bad word PC!!! haha he is deffinately a P!!!

Quote:
roll.png

I love the paco taco... thought about stealing him to go with muffin...

Muffin is going no where sister! haha but if you need a stud for your girl-I can hook you up:) and Paco would DIE without his mamma..who do you think he sleeps with everynight-he knows where he's going to get all the bed space he can have while mom gets the corner of bed so as not to knock him off! haha

Quote:
My porcelains are all present and accounted for...so are all the barred rock roos...Id fed ex that sucker!
Good lock finding Bob...I hope shes just hiding on you.

I hope you find Bob too
sad.png
I hate it when beak count doesnt go well. I'm going to bed early folks... this busy weekend kicked my wussy butt!

Quote:
My porcelains are all present and accounted for...so are all the barred rock roos...Id fed ex that sucker!
Good lock finding Bob...I hope shes just hiding on you.

I hope you find Bob too
sad.png
I hate it when beak count doesnt go well. I'm going to bed early folks... this busy weekend kicked my wussy butt!

thanks guys-its just that I have never lost a bird before-I mean Lost one:-( I have always found them-might have taken forever but eventually found them...

Back
Top Bottom