UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
You can fire up the one I won. Not sure if it will be any better but feel free should you need it
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
awwww i see frizzle butts!! wow looks like you all had a great time, wish i made this one,, psssttttt start planning for next one, hehe i want to come, lol

Shay your banner will be going out tomorrow:) Next one is in JUNE when its warm at Lovins new farm:)

When you find out what day in June let me know i will put it on my calender.
wink.png

Quote:
You are so awesome but I'm waiting for my projects to start laying and then I will hatch some....about 1.5 months.

Ok cool. Just let us know, whenever is fine.

Bloomin: Yup, this rain really sucks. Could've used it all summer. I've got all sorts of stuff to do outside, but it needs to be dry to do it, grrr.

Quote:
You are so awesome but I'm waiting for my projects to start laying and then I will hatch some....about 1.5 months.

Bloomin: Yup, this rain really sucks. Could've used it all summer. I've got all sorts of stuff to do outside, but it needs to be dry to do it, grrr.

Yeah like planting my garlic! It's never going to dry out in time!
barnie.gif

Quote:

barnie.gif

By the way, nice avatar....what'd you do, pick your favorite butt shot?

Quote:
barnie.gif

By the way, nice avatar....what'd you do, pick your favorite butt shot?

Of course! There were plenty to choose from. I was going to change it to a pic of my Chickenstock newbies but I can't get out with the camera in the monsoon we're having. What a blah day!
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

barnie.gif

Can you tell me about planting garlic? I have always wanted to try it. Thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom