UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Yes, I'm planning on going, unless something happens at the last minute - it's a five hour drive. But a friend from my poultry club is going so I'm hopping in his car. Not showing, though.

Im thinking about bugging down to Syracuse that day.. only 2 hour drive so why not? Just to look around and maybe see a few friends??
cool.png

What? Are you two hours from everywhere in NYS? Two hours from Nat, two hours from Syracuse, two hours fr....

Good Morning, all! Insomnia strikes again ...
he.gif
So, thought I'd get caught up on the thread since I haven't had the chance since I posted pics.
smile.png
And, that was all I had time for at that point!

Karen, I am so sorry about your buff laced frizzle baby. Don't know what happened there and combined with Muggs' baby, I am worried. I'm taking Lovins' advice and hitting all of mine with Corid now, just in case. No one lethargic, though, thankfully. Gonna send you a PM. Muggs let me know via txt when she found her peep, so I've already spoken with her. Again, sorry!
sad.png

Christine, awesome about the Catdance silkies. So, excited for you!
smile.png

Hope everyone is well. Things here are hopping as usual, but I'll be on from time to time to say "hi." Miss EVERYONE! And had absolutely the BEST of time at Nat's.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I have Catdance Silkies in my bator, too! One lav split, and one Blue/Splash started pipping this morning.
celebrate.gif
I'm waiting on the Hat Trick White to do something...keeping my fingers crossed.
fl.gif
I have 22 in there...I'm hoping for 100% hatch! I put in 3 of my OE eggs just to see how this hatch would compare. Take a pic or two Christine!

Quote:
You better visit! Just give me a heads up the next time you are up this way! Isn't it weird that you know Bailey and we graduated HS together, in Lebanon, NH! 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon and all that.

Lebanon, NH is 15 miles from my house!!! Wow - super small world girls!

15 miles, eh? Aces, where are you located? All of my family is back in NH.

Quote:
Yes, I'm planning on going, unless something happens at the last minute - it's a five hour drive. But a friend from my poultry club is going so I'm hopping in his car. Not showing, though.

Im thinking about bugging down to Syracuse that day.. only 2 hour drive so why not? Just to look around and maybe see a few friends??
cool.png

That would be awesome! I'd love to run into some peeps I know!
frow.gif

Quote:
Lebanon, NH is 15 miles from my house!!! Wow - super small world girls!

15 miles, eh? Aces, where are you located? All of my family is back in NH.

I am in Claremont/Cornish. Just south on Lebanon.

Quote:
cool.png

frow.gif

Hey, Don't forget me!! I'm in Forestport, only about 1 1/2 hrs. from Syracuse. If all you guys are going maybe I will too. Keep me posted. Thanks

There she is! Hi Renae - I wrote you a note to make sure I had the right name. Hope to see you there! Write me, will you? I want to know more about this little girl I got from you.
smile.png

Quote:
frow.gif

Hey, Don't forget me!! I'm in Forestport, only about 1 1/2 hrs. from Syracuse. If all you guys are going maybe I will too. Keep me posted. Thanks

Would you be the one we got our mille fleur hen from? If so, she's doing great. Cutest little thing, and she actually purrs!

Back
Top Bottom