UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Hey, Don't forget me!! I'm in Forestport, only about 1 1/2 hrs. from Syracuse. If all you guys are going maybe I will too. Keep me posted. Thanks

Would you be the one we got our mille fleur hen from? If so, she's doing great. Cutest little thing, and she actually purrs!

Yah I've had a buff silkie from Renate for about 6 months now. Love the little thing
smile.png
My little henny penny...

Does anybody that is going to the Yankee Fall Classic want a BO Roo?? I just got a bunch from a friend of mine and I don't need 11 of them.
barnie.gif
Only $2 (that's what I paid for them) otherwise they need to go to freezer camp.

One of my bators spiked to 120 degrees and burnt out. I checked it around 9 am and it was fine...it had Nat's duck eggs in it (which I'm still not sure if she gave them to me to eat or incubate...Nat??). 2 of them were fertile, so I just put them in the bator w/ the hatching silkies. I'm hoping they didn't get cooked. What the heck?

Quote:
That would be awesome! I'd love to run into some peeps I know!
frow.gif

Hey, Don't forget me!! I'm in Forestport, only about 1 1/2 hrs. from Syracuse. If all you guys are going maybe I will too. Keep me posted. Thanks

Yes, Thank you so much for the Mille Fleur hen! Our daughter loves her. She carried her around for a while Monday evening. She loves to be talked to and purrs when you talk to her. I can't wait to put her with my roo.

Quote:
Would you be the one we got our mille fleur hen from? If so, she's doing great. Cutest little thing, and she actually purrs!

Yah I've had a buff silkie from Renate for about 6 months now. Love the little thing
smile.png
My little henny penny...

Yes, the mille fleur was from me. Glad you like her. I am absolutely in love with the little buff laced frizzle Polish that I got from Gretchen. Thanks Gretchen!!

Well I still have a chicken running around my yard. I've decided to ignore the problem and make pizza instead. She'll come in for bed.
fl.gif
It's finally nice out and my poor dogs are stuck in the house. Needless to say thet are not happy.

funny now that my Meaties are all gone and processed this weather would be perfect for them! I do miss them a tad...I said a tad not alot-not enough to get more! bleah...

I think Im going to post the leftover 40 Tshirts for sale in the auction sections for a discounted price to get rid of them-what do you guys thinnk? I need to send mugs her Xl still and Aces needs her bator tshirts and saddles:)

Quote:
Don't forget that gift certificate!
ya.gif
hide.gif

Thanks girl...no rush!
hugs.gif

nope didnt forget they are all together at home--still waiting on wrapping paper--I thinkIm going to have to go with paper bags??? Ill work on it this weekend because I tend to tweak a tad when I have "tasks" sitting and waiting for me to do them--eats at me and I cant rest! See what your doing to me??? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom