UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

28234_sept_2010_008.jpg

ok, i reconize the dog as brindles, but which one is brindle and who are those other people???
or at least who are the sharks?

Quote:
Oh that sounds like a good date! I think the kids will just be finished with school then so that would work! Maybe I'll actually make this one!
ya.gif

Chickenstock egg update:

MF D'uccle (acid_chipmunk): All still in the game!
Salmon Favorelles (baregretchen): 5 out, loose aircells and no development/blood rings. Rest developing nicely!
BBRR (Baregretchen): All clears. Bummer!
smile.png

Mutt Eggs (shellz131): All the LF eggs (some of those are HUGE) still in the game. A couple of unmarked smaller eggs which I think are from this lot were candled out. Rest still in!
smile.png

So I was able to fit them all in the brinsea including the massive mutt eggs.
smile.png

Last edited:
Darn its so sad hearing about the babies
hit.gif

I cant confirm the actual hatch dates of the porcelains, being I didnt hatch them just passing on the info I was given.
I could have sworn they were both pullets
barnie.gif
along with most others at CS...
I hope everyone elses chicks & chickens pull through... we need good news!!

Quote:
I am hoping he turns into a she.LOL But the way he fluffs up and attacks my hand when I go to pick him up makes me think not.
gig.gif

But then he being so small..... the crow might not be overly loud.
fl.gif

Where I am hoping to move in 4-6 weeks the property is large and treed...I might be able to keep him under wraps and then have a pair. Time will tell!
smile.png
He is just so tiny compared to a 7 week old little girl I hatched out here. Hopefully he will get bigger fast so I can place them together soon. As it is he still wants heat so is in the house alone for now till he feathers out completely.

Quote:
I am hoping he turns into a she.LOL But the way he fluffs up and attacks my hand when I go to pick him up makes me think not.
gig.gif

But then he being so small..... the crow might not be overly loud.
fl.gif

Where I am hoping to move in 4-6 weeks the property is large and treed...I might be able to keep him under wraps and then have a pair. Time will tell!
smile.png
He is just so tiny compared to a 7 week old little girl I hatched out here. Hopefully he will get bigger fast so I can place them together soon. As it is he still wants heat so is in the house alone for now till he feathers out completely.

My porcelain d'uccle roo barely ever crowed and when he did it was raspy and quiet.

Back
Top Bottom