UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

lau.gif
gig.gif
Natalie you are funny
yuckyuck.gif

Im going to say frig it if I hear one more great hatch with lavs and bust out the old bator for me-Ill collect for 10 days to get up to 40 eggs-I want some lavs!!!!
barnie.gif
he.gif

Quote:
nat just hatched out your eggs all fertile all hatched so many lavs!!! ROFL. U should hatch some urself!!!

Its not that easy:-( Ive been racking my brain to figure out a place to put babies that are still inside-under heat lamps for a while-Im clueless as my house is the size of a shoebox!

Quote:
nat just hatched out your eggs all fertile all hatched so many lavs!!! ROFL. U should hatch some urself!!!

Its not that easy:-( Ive been racking my brain to figure out a place to put babies that are still inside-under heat lamps for a while-Im clueless as my house is the size of a shoebox!

Just put them next to the bed!
lau.gif

Quote:

Just put them next to the bed!
lau.gif

Yah I can see mark moving the bed to the garage with the rest of the birds if I tried that one!!!

Quote:
Gretchen, Jeremy and Christine will be coming to our show in Sussex Cty., NJ on the 23rd if anyone from NY wants to travel down there to meet them halfway. Google it - Augusta, NJ, State Fairgrounds. Or look up directions on the website -http://www.njstatefair.com/

Quote:
Gretchen, Jeremy and Christine will be coming to our show in Sussex Cty., NJ on the 23rd if anyone from NY wants to travel down there to meet them halfway. Google it - Augusta, NJ, State Fairgrounds. Or look up directions on the website -http://www.njstatefair.com/

I am surrounded by temptaion.....................that and my brother has silver seabrights hatching out tonight. I am strong...........I am strong.............yes I am.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom