UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
i hatched out 13 yesterday...3 from the split pen...2 didn't have the brown chipmunk stripes had a lav colored stripe... 60 still in bator...lol

Quote:
Me too, me too!!!!
wee.gif
fl.gif
ya.gif

Had to post this here, too.

The week after we left ya'll at the chickenstock we all went to the AmStaff Nationals. Bill cleaned up in all the agility and obedience events.

28165_bill_2.jpg

He won't look at me because I'm making him stay near the wall that John is on the other side of using horrible dreadful terrifying power tools. So he is making me pay by ignoring me. Can you believe this dog is trained?
roll.png

Quote:
Thanks
big_smile.png
it feels awefully nice to be "published" So I, ofcourse, had to buy a 5 pack to pass them out LOL. I'm going to use mine for my hatching schedules.

Brindle! Thats MY DOG! He really did great didnt he? Pat him for me and tell him I said he's a good dog
smile.png

Quote:
i hatched out 13 yesterday...3 from the split pen...2 didn't have the brown chipmunk stripes had a lav colored stripe... 60 still in bator...lol

congrats!!! 60???
th.gif
Id die....I have not candeled again since my last report to you-I used to be a candeling freak but I have been so relaxed about incubating now--I get antsy starting day 20!!

brindle My boy looks great!!!! Lovins he's mine
smack.gif
haha

My eggs are doing fantastic so far. I love my brinsea. I keep forgetting there's even eggs cooking since it keeps the temp and humidity perfect for me.
smile.png
Lockdown is thursday night and maybe I'll have more babies to stash somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom