UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
They were all yummy. Burp.

hmm.png

Just kidding. I lost the two Salmons but the Millies are little nutjobs. I think they are both roos.

Quote:
Really? Wow.

ok let me rephrase that AGAIN-you may go fishing under the influence on shore with life jackets on! How you doing Don???

Quote:

hmm.png

Just kidding. I lost the two Salmons but the Millies are little nutjobs. I think they are both roos.

aww the two salmons didnt make it? I knew about the one but I thought the one under the broody was making a comeback?

Quote:

hmm.png

That sinks. Well, I can always send you eggs to incubate to try to get girls! (hint hint. you know you want some...)

Quote:
Really? Wow.

ok let me rephrase that AGAIN-you may go fishing under the influence on shore with life jackets on! How you doing Don???

These guys, their minds automatically go to the naughty places!
smack.gif

Quote:

smack.gif

Correction, our minds went there a long time ago and never returned......

Quote:

smack.gif

would you expect any less??? Thats why Im constantly rephrasing!
smack.gif
I love you guys! Oh Christine we have 2 roos LOL the millies are both roos holy moses you should see how red those tiny combs are-haha I laughed so hard and Mark said they would just be buds with Rooster boy-our mille fluer cochin roo:) I need girls! haha got eggs wanna trade? hahaha

Last edited:
Quote:

hmm.png

That sinks. Well, I can always send you eggs to incubate to try to get girls! (hint hint. you know you want some...)

No way Christine....don has his heart set in being able to cuddle up with a fur ball silkie...we all know he us missing the white silkie he transported back

Quote:
smack.gif

would you expect any less??? Thats why Im constantly rephrasing!
smack.gif
I love you guys! Oh Christine we have 2 roos LOL the millies are both roos how moses you should see how red those tiny combs are-haha I laughed so hard and Mark said they would just be buds with Rooster boy-our mille fluer cochin roo:) I need girls! haha got eggs wanna trade? hahaha

I got lots of eggs from those little buggers. I'll send ya some!

Guess Mark did a wonderful job of picking them out!!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom