UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
These guys, their minds automatically go to the naughty places!
smack.gif

Correction, our minds went there a long time ago and never returned......

thats a good thing but only if we agree to your thoughts
lau.gif

lau.gif
I must admit I was thinking Nat left that wide open!
so I checked on my broody...15/18 eggs are cooking right along
ep.gif
little hussy
Thing i I gave her 6, and seems while I had the roos they managed to figured things out... BC only 3 of the 12 eggs I didnt give her were hers. Shes a thief!
This is going to a interesting hatch for sure!
pop.gif

due weds Im guessing
hu.gif

Quote:
would you expect any less??? Thats why Im constantly rephrasing!
smack.gif
I love you guys! Oh Christine we have 2 roos LOL the millies are both roos how moses you should see how red those tiny combs are-haha I laughed so hard and Mark said they would just be buds with Rooster boy-our mille fluer cochin roo:) I need girls! haha got eggs wanna trade? hahaha

I got lots of eggs from those little buggers. I'll send ya some!

Guess Mark did a wonderful job of picking them out!!!!
gig.gif

ya.gif
Like I need them
th.gif
haha We just found out tonight that something tried breaking into the new pens last night something got into the ceiling and crashed through the insulation to the floor-we fixed it and secured it up-we figured they shimmied onto the cuboard that is hooked to the wall and climbed into the eaves?? Either way we have traps set out like mad tonight! We caught a skunk last week-
he.gif

Quote:
I got lots of eggs from those little buggers. I'll send ya some!

Guess Mark did a wonderful job of picking them out!!!!
gig.gif

ya.gif
Like I need them
th.gif
haha We just found out tonight that something tried breaking into the new pens last night something got into the ceiling and crashed through the insulation to the floor-we fixed it and secured it up-we figured they shimmied onto the cuboard that is hooked to the wall and climbed into the eaves?? Either way we have traps set out like mad tonight! We caught a skunk last week-
he.gif

Oh, come on, you KNOW you NEED more eggs to hatch! Mark needs some girls for his roos!

As for the break-in, bad juju there. I HATE predators! I hope you catch whatever it was!

Quote:
ya.gif
Like I need them
th.gif
he.gif

Oh, come on, you KNOW you NEED more eggs to hatch! Mark needs some girls for his roos!

As for the break-in, bad juju there. I HATE predators! I hope you catch whatever it was!

ok ok a small batch?? I plan on putting mine in around the 26th-my hatch of Bobs eggs are due the 25th-26 th is our wed anniversary 17years-I was trying to fill my bator with all my silkie eggs:) shooting for 40 eggs:) ahhhhhhhhh Im only keeping the lavs and selling all the blacks that hatch-anyone want ALOT of black silkie chicks that would be 50% split and or 25% pure black??? real cheap!!!! seriously...cheap as I dont want to be stuck with 30 black chicks LOL

Quote:
They were all yummy. Burp.

hmm.png

Just kidding. I lost the two Salmons but the Millies are little nutjobs. I think they are both roos.

aww the two salmons didnt make it? I knew about the one but I thought the one under the broody was making a comeback?

When I got home on Sunday night the last Salmon had passed. It had a rough week and I expected it.

Quote:
They were all yummy. Burp.

hmm.png

Just kidding. I lost the two Salmons but the Millies are little nutjobs. I think they are both roos.

That sinks. Well, I can always send you eggs to incubate to try to get girls! (hint hint. you know you want some...)

I was looking at a Brinsea 7 egg bator but then came to my senses. Half of my flock in the barn turned out to be roos. What's a guy who's never home supposed to do with all these chickens??

Thanks for the thought though.
hugs.gif

Quote:
ok let me rephrase that AGAIN-you may go fishing under the influence on shore with life jackets on! How you doing Don???

These guys, their minds automatically go to the naughty places!
smack.gif

Women are much worse than men and you know it.
tongue.gif

Quote:
That sinks. Well, I can always send you eggs to incubate to try to get girls! (hint hint. you know you want some...)

No way Christine....don has his heart set in being able to cuddle up with a fur ball silkie...we all know he us missing the white silkie he transported back

A nice white silkie and a 2011 Road King are just what the doctor ordered.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom