UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

ep.gif
Didn't know there was a breed like that! Not only can you spend lots of $ on chickens now - you can also spend $ on braces! Can you imagine a set of railroad track braces on that bird?!

Quote:
How many Favs did you start with?

I got one egg her bird laid while it was here:) its going in lockdown Friday-you can have my chickie? I wont have a mate for it:-( LOL not that I need another breed

Quote:
How many Favs did you start with?

I got one egg her bird laid while it was here:) its going in lockdown Friday-you can have my chickie? I wont have a mate for it:-( LOL not that I need another breed

John LOVED the Faverolle roosters, but didn't think much of the hens. I would need LF.

Quote:

John LOVED the Faverolle roosters, but didn't think much of the hens. I would need LF.

I remeber him eyeing him and my rooster JJ- the birchen cochin...LOL
I only hope this little favorelle is a pullet:)

I had 15 SF eggs. Hmm. I just checked, three made it to lockdown although it's possible there may be a few more that weren't marked. I tossed two today with obvious dead chickies and blood rings. I also had 5 BBRR bantams from gretchen and all of those were clear at day 10.
sad.png
So now in the bator I have the dozen MF d'uccle and those gigantic barnyard mix eggs plus the remaining SF.

Quote:
Bummer. Did you win them in the egg auction?

But mfduccles are so cute!
smile.png

OK, how do you say that? Doo-clay?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom