UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
You are welcome to swim with the sharks any time at all! I'm always barging in here!
roll.png

Quote:
You are welcome to swim with the sharks any time at all! I'm always barging in here!
roll.png

You sharks scare me but at the same time spur a "tingling fascination" in me or maybe it's just fear. I dunno.
tongue.png

Quote:
roll.png

You sharks scare me but at the same time spur a "tingling fascination" in me or maybe it's just fear. I dunno.
tongue.png

28165_yipes__great_white_shark__south_australia.jpg

UGH!!
barnie.gif

My Broody just quit! Little wench!
Thank goodness I had the bator going with some question eggs... She was on and off them all day yesterday, and today at wake up she was off and they were cold
hit.gif

I quickly placed them in he bator. Prob sent them into shock
he.gif

So I guess Ill wait and see... darn floozy.
rant.gif

Other than that nothing to exciting down here in Philli, NO SNOW! Just baseball
thumbsup.gif

Im going to take my BO to a pet Halloween costume contest...shes going to be a duck!
lau.gif

what are these sharks you guys keep chatting about?

Quote:
The sharks started last year around this time-There were a bunch of us who did not kow eachother but were all bidding on the same auctions-really beating eachother up-it was a blast! most of us became really good friends from it-Lovins and I teamed up since she lives so close-We now meet up about once a month for coctails and mexican-Brindle became a good friend-hence the trip to chickenstock:) Love you brindle-aces, phage, dak, chickenlittle32, and a bunch more became all great friends and started our own thread because we were all hatching eggs out together. If egg auctions got outragious we all tried to financially chip in for one of us to win them -because we knew eventuallly that shark would share egg when their chickens were laying:) It's been that way ever since-we rip eachother apart during auctions-watch eachothers backs on threads and help eachother as much as possible-nothing but love!

Quote:
haha which eggs-we all got most of what we wanted-but I think each one of us has a breed that we all want and dont have:)

Quote:
haha which eggs-we all got most of what we wanted-but I think each one of us has a breed that we all want and dont have:)

Yah Nava and I got particularly vicious over BLRW's and I went after olive eggers. I have expanded my horizons since then MWAHAHA... So the moral of the story is most of us are "real lifers" now which means you guys should really be over there too! PC... dont fear us little one... come to the dark side
eghfal.gif

Back
Top Bottom