UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I have a pip!!!! a big one-from the one split lav silkie egg I threw in for S and giggles:) yah
fl.gif
lav
fl.gif
lav
fl.gif
lav

it should hatch out today based on its size of pipping:) I wasnt going to look but then I grabbed a flashlight and went holy creepers-yah!!!!

Last edited:
Wow, that's horrible I hope she gets better. One of my co-workers has has a stroke and I wouldn't of even know if it hadn't come up in a conversation one day, she thinks hers was cause by the birth control meds she was on because the Dr couldn't find a cause. A friend of our family had a stroke last year and he has almost completely recovered, he only has a slight slur to his words when he is tired or stressed. His stroke was caused by poor diet and overall health.

Best wishes to Gretchen, I hope she recovers well!

Sounds to me like Gretchen is well on her way to recovery-thats a great thing
wee.gif
Hope they figure out what it was that caused it so it doesnt get repeated

Quote:
YAY!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
for LAVS!!!!!!!!

I keep staring in the egg and cant see what color it is yet!!! thats the part that is tweaking me-if its black ok Ill chill out but if its lav Im going to burst! hahaha

Quote:
It's ON! I have four pips now! three barnyard mix and one favorelle.
smile.png

alright!!! Looks like this thread will be burnign up in the next few days from all the hatching going on!!!

Oh, no how awful. I hope Gretchen is doing well. I will be in Union today. Anyone know how close that is to the hospital? (I'm from South Jersey, so not very familiar with that area). Typed in mapquest for morristown hospital and there are 2.
he.gif
Gotta love NJ.

Back
Top Bottom