UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Yeah, I like the whites too. Maybe I could get Lynda to hatch them out for me...
wink.png

Quote:
Yeah, I like the whites too. Maybe I could get Lynda to hatch them out for me...
wink.png

lol

Hey . . . what's that supposed to mean!?!
idunno.gif

Quote:
lol

idunno.gif

Well, not for nothin, but you're SIX HOURS from me!! She's one hour. Even Karen is closer to me than you are.

Got nice remarks on the two orp girls at the show, especially their coloring. Mainly their "faults" are small heads, narrower chests than they want, and need more fluff int he back.. Basically, they want clean-legged Cochins. Really?!? I don't care - they are beautiful and they are still coming to Ohio with me next month.

Quote:
idunno.gif

Well, not for nothin, but you're SIX HOURS from me!! She's one hour. Even Karen is closer to me than you are.

Got nice remarks on the two orp girls at the show, especially their coloring. Mainly their "faults" are small heads, narrower chests than they want, and need more fluff int he back.. Basically, they want clean-legged Cochins. Really?!? I don't care - they are beautiful and they are still coming to Ohio with me next month.

Wow I thought they were stunning--LOL Im biased though-sheesh they are so young their fluff in the buttocks areas will get fluffier!!!

Quote:

Wow I thought they were stunning--LOL Im biased though-sheesh they are so young their fluff in the buttocks areas will get fluffier!!!

I thought the same - especially the blue's lacing! I couldn't believe it when I saw the bird that won next to her. I said - what is THAT? But THAT was the winning orp, and the class champion. I don't like it. I'll have to study the standard more. I's still rather have these - I'm biased, too.

Gretchen update: She's being released today!!
celebrate.gif
Still no definite word on what caused the stroke - they're even talking about MS being a culprit - God forbid! She'll let me know more after they get home. Think healthy thoughts!

Meaghan (muggsmagee) is sending flowers from some of us to her house. Please PM her to contribute. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom