UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Good boy Jeremy Goooood Boy!!! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/128fs318181.gif

come on bro!! Defend yourself man!!!! Ur not a puppet on a string..right? lol

LOOK WHO'S TALKING OOOOH i DONT KNOW IF i CAN PUT MORE IN BATOR !!! OOOOOOHHHH BOO HOO IM SCARED
lol.png
lau.gif

Quote:

LOOK WHO'S TALKING OOOOH i DONT KNOW IF i CAN PUT MORE IN BATOR !!! OOOOOOHHHH BOO HOO IM SCARED
lol.png
lau.gif

oh boy somebody ate their wheaties today

Quote:

lol.png
lau.gif

Easy now, don't you know that he gives friends the first pick? More in the bator means better birds to choose from.

Quote:
Haha! Yeah, riiiiiiight! I avoid the kitchen at all costs! Plus, I haven't been barefoot and pregnant in over 6 years!

My kitten just killed a $92.25 partridge silkie chick I hatched just after chickenstock. I am through the roof right now. (I spent that on hatching eggs, and only 1 hatched!) She was in the brooder on a table in my den with Bob's lav silkie (which did not get hurt!)....the cat jumped into the brooder, grabbed the silkie, and ran through the house with it in her mouth. I SCREAMED! She dropped it in the living room. I picked it up. It died in my hands. Today couldn't get anymore frustrating!

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif

oh boy somebody ate their wheaties today

can you see me flexing??? rrrhhhhh yahhhhhh grunt grunt!!! ok time for nap that was too much
meditationf.gif

Back
Top Bottom