Upstate Ny, looking for a hatchery near by!

Henpecker75

Hatching
8 Years
Jan 17, 2012
I'm looking for a breeder of Ameraucana's near Parish, NY. I'm new to this and would love to purchase my chicks in person instead of threw the mail. Anything within an hour would be amazing!

Hi...I live in onchiota NY work in Saranac Lake..I have lavender and split lavender as well as white ameraucanas. I am not hatching yet for myself but would consider hatching for someone else. I just cant have chicks in the house right now for me to raise. The whites arent laying yet butnshould be by spring. when were you looking to get chicks?

Re;Sonew123

Wow! Sorry I took so long to reply to you, I can't figure out why I never got the email notification that you wrote me! I'm actually going to end up ordering from Meyer.. They have all the breads I would like, at a great price.
Thank you so much for the offer!!

Re;Sonew123

Wow! Sorry I took so long to reply to you, I can't figure out why I never got the email notification that you wrote me! I'm actually going to end up ordering from Meyer.. They have all the breads I would like, at a great price.
Thank you so much for the offer!!

Lol..its all good! Enjoy your new babies!

Thanks! I know I will, I'm new to this, but not new to shopping.. lol, looking for a promo code for their site. :)

I am looking to start a small flock, and Onchiota is certainly my neck of the woods (I am in Black Brook). I was thinking about ordering through Wards... But would prefer older pullets, and to support/ meet other local breeders. Are you still raising chickens? Do you have any to sell?

Back
Top Bottom