Urban animal farm!

Kandypeeps05

Songster
Jan 30, 2022
Hi so I’m a college student with a passion to start a farm animal rescue in the busy city of Decatur ga. The law ordinances are VERY lax on livestock within city limits and there’s a livestock vet and feed store les than 30 minutes away from central Decatur. I personally was Inspired by locations like “alpaca treehouse and “alpaca cottage”, both in Decatur . I want to raise as many species that can comfortably fit in essentially any yard less than five acres. My goal would of course be to buy the home and develop a good friendship with the neighbors before I commit to anything but I would appreciate any advice on this project!

All that I can give you is to make sure you have a local vet you know can always help you, plenty of research for any and everything, Make sure you have enough land / time / money, and try to have an organization or something that can help spread the word for your farm for extra help, money, knowledge, content, anything... :) It's a great way to spread your farm name by creating content like videos, pictures, websites, posts on social media like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler, Google... Anything

Back
Top Bottom