UrbanGiant

UrbanGiant

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm not new to chickens, I grew up on a homestead in deathvalley.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We currently have 8 chickens, 4 geese and 7 ducks.

(3) What breeds do you have?lots of different breeds. Australorps, brahmas, midnight majesty, leg horns. Geese are crested Roman and ebdon. Ducks are rohen, runner and midnights.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyardmidnight. The are fun to watch, great egg producers and teach my kids to be responsible.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I'm a cosplay maker, knife forger, avid outdoorsman.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My wife and I have been married 19 years, we met in the military during our 2nd tour in Afghanistan. We are both medically retired and have 2 kids. Currently besides our birds we have 3 dogs and 2 cats.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I have known about BYC for a few years. My wife found the group when we first bought chickens as a family. I think she has an account but figured I should make one since I'm usually the one looking stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom