***URGENT*** Bowed Legged Duckling

This is what you need and can be easily found at Tractor Supply. 1 ml over something that is a treat so he gets all of it. I wouldn't put it in the water because in my opinion, it gets too diluted and he needs to get all of it.
View attachment 2052272
I bought this and I have a leg separator coming, is six weeks too old to fix I give my pekin the liquid directly with syringe in mouth very careful not to aspirate her. She is pigeon toed and stands on her own feet otherwise she is healthy. I hope it’s not too late!

I bought this and I have a leg separator coming, is six weeks too old to fix I give my pekin the liquid directly with syringe in mouth very careful not to aspirate her. She is pigeon toed and stands on her own feet otherwise she is healthy. I hope it’s not too late!
I honestly don't know if 6 weeks is too old. Maybe with the separator, it can fix it.

I would definitely try! It's not going to hurt and will only strengthen her legs - you know she needs more niacin, so definitely supplement for several weeks, and she might need nutritional or brewers yeast ongoing added to her feed.

Back
Top Bottom