URGENT!! Can these chicks be alive?

I was gona say they all rotted no veins and red circles under candling big sign. These things happen can't always be helped but for future reference never do the floating test live eggs in water big no no xx

I was gona say they all rotted no veins and red circles under candling big sign. These things happen can't always be helped but for future reference never do the floating test live eggs in water big no no xx
Okay, thanks. Will not trust YouTube or chicken books in the future, maybe. They seem pretty accurate most of the time though. Maybe just not about incubation.

😭 That’s sad, but I was kind of expecting it. How can I tell for the future? Were there indeed chicks inside? I would rather not throw them away, should I bury them? Should I do an eggtopsy?
Live eggs will have veins, for one thing. They've been dead for a while. Dispose if them however you want. There's absolutely no point in an eggtopsy as they are far past rotten, eggtopsy are for eggs that you're not sure why they didn't hatch, we know these didn't hatch since they were in unfavorable conditions. They were dead long before you found them.

There's a lot of people with knowledge and experience on here no one's judging.just trying to explain. I'm sorry they gone it's up to u if u wana do a eggtopsy don't leave them to get Warm etc tho cuz they can explode which is nt nice and the smell is awful xxx you can always ask anything on here xxx

Live eggs will have veins, for one thing. They've been dead for a while. Dispose if them however you want. There's absolutely no point in an eggtopsy as they are far past rotten, eggtopsy are for eggs that you're not sure why they didn't hatch, we know these didn't hatch since they were in unfavorable conditions. They were dead long before you found them.
There's a lot of people with knowledge and experience on here no one's judging.just trying to explain. I'm sorry they gone it's up to u if u wana do a eggtopsy don't leave them to get Warm etc tho cuz they can explode which is nt nice and the smell is awful xxx you can always ask anything on here xxx
Thanks to all of you who helped. Sorry if my tone is defensive, text language is difficult for me 😁. I am disappointed about the loss of life, but I hope it wasn’t our fault. Rest In Peace eggs.

Back
Top Bottom