URGENT!!! - Java Peafowl legg issues...

Very good observation... the female was the only one with a band.. its pink... thats how I knew who the female was... the other one had no band... and the pictures I took are of the same day I got them... within 1 hour...

The first email I answered from you I sent you an email with the photos and that they were 2009 hatch. I never said the were breeders. They were $525.00 including the shipping box. The shipping charges were $90.30 for a total of $615.30 you claimed you paid $700.00. Why not tell the truth about the shipping charges instead of inflating the price to make it sound better. The peafowl also arrived overnight from Ohio. Post a photo of the peahen with it's missing feathers! You told me the peahen was fine. When you first complained about the peacock I had thought about just telling you to send them back and refund your money, what a big mistake I made not doing so. I found out about your slanderous comments from a returning buyer. You could have emailed me when I sent you the email when I was informed of your post on here instead. Email me directly and we can settle this situation between us I will not continue to have to defend my reputation on a chat website.

Last edited:
We removed the green leg bands on both birds along with the anti peck bits before shipping and placed a red leg band on the peahen.

I just love pics of peafowl and how definate everyone is with a picture. A few weeks back it was midnights, if it was me I would be asking my vet if this is a genetic problem or an injury. A few forums back there was a lady with a one legged peacock but to make claims off a picture is really scary to me.

Gene Nelson

Last edited:
No this is a green problem
sad.png
if you feed them to high of protein when they are chicks for to long this can happen, with the Green chicks they are so high strung that they can blow there leg's out just by jumping up and down in there pens. We try not sell ours until they are almost a year old just to make sure something like that don't happen
fl.gif
, we have never had one blow there leg's out after 6 months of age but sometimes we do get 1 or 2 before then.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom