URGENT-LIFE OR DEATH EMERGENCY IN 7 WEEK CHICK

All you can do right now is just monitor him and see if he improves.You should know in the next 24 hours which way he will go.
Exactly. Don't try to force him to eat or drink, going without either for several hours won't hurt him. Just leave him be and see how things go.

Just do what you can and Do NOT beat yourself up if he does not survive and tell your little sister that accidents happen,i do not want her feeling any more horrible than she probably already feels about this. Both of you are doing everything you can for this little one and if dying process starts,hold him close and tell him you love him,he will carry the love you and your sister have for him from this life into the next for all eternity.

Try to find somewhere quiet to isolate him and let him rest, keep an eye on him but try not to disturb him more than necessary. Maybe look him over once more to see if you can find heat, swelling or bruising. Check his wings and legs too then put him some where warm and quiet... Hope he recovers for you.

I would try to seperate him from the flock if you can. When a chicken sees another hurt they may try to kill him. (Ive had a chicken have mites and the other chickens picked on her so she wasnt getting any better but when i seperated her she became healthy again.)
He is separated, but they can see him.

Exactly. Don't try to force him to eat or drink, going without either for several hours won't hurt him. Just leave him be and see how things go.
It is really hot here today... sooo.. it's seems important, I am not forcing him to eat, but I dipped his beak in water, and he drunk, he just needs me to pick him up and help him put his head down and up so he can drink.

Just do what you can and Do NOT beat yourself up if he does not survive and tell your little sister that accidents happen,i do not want her feeling any more horrible than she probably already feels about this. Both of you are doing everything you can for this little one and if dying process starts,hold him close and tell him you love him,he will carry the love you and your sister have for him from this life into the next for all eternity.
Yes, I am not, I am trying to not let her. And when we thought he was dieing he pulled through, but I was telling him I loved him ect. ect.

Try to find somewhere quiet to isolate him and let him rest, keep an eye on him but try not to disturb him more than necessary. Maybe look him over once more to see if you can find heat, swelling or bruising. Check his wings and legs too then put him some where warm and quiet... Hope he recovers for you.
Okay, I am putting him somewhere quieit, and will check him over again. Thanks you guys!

I am back but on a new account 'cause I forgot my password.

Anyways he recovered but I ended up selling to someone who really liked him 'cause I already had a roo and they were fighting

so sad for u
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom