Urgent limping chicken

I just got another hen with a bad leg h it this time she’s not walking on it so I’m putting her in a kennel with food and water because otherwise she won’t walk to it

I just got another hen with a bad leg h it this time she’s not walking on it so I’m putting her in a kennel with food and water because otherwise she won’t walk to it
Have you been able to inspect the foot and leg? Do you see any swelling, redness or black spot on the bottom pad? Broken nail, cuts? Those are just some basic things to look for.

Have you been able to inspect the foot and leg? Do you see any swelling, redness or black spot on the bottom pad? Broken nail, cuts? Those are just some basic things to look for.
Yea I did look I haven’t seen anything, I made another thread about it but for now she’s started walking with a limo and is getting to her food and water fine

My little pulley that was limping is doing well after putting 2 half pop cycle sticks on her leg and wrapping it. She started putting weight on it 2 days later and this week she is walking more. I do give her rooster booster and vitamin E capsule.

Back
Top Bottom