URGENT! PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Quackers08

Chirping
7 Years
May 15, 2012
Cornwall, England
Yesaterday 2 pekin bantam chicks hatched on day 22. However, i checked the other 2 eggs in the bator and one has internally pipped but no external and the other one doesnt seem to be doing anything. Should i make an external pip to see if he needs help or is still ali9ve?

Oh and there is no noise from either egg and i wanna act really quickly. Please help. Im praying on their survival
fl.gif

hugs.gif

I hate when that happens, I always try to look at the positive and be happy that I got any. I had tons of bad hatches, the worst being new and not knowing how to hatch. I am fortunate that if I only have one hatch, I can run down the road to the hatchery to get him friends. It will be okay. Don't get discouraged. Try, Try again.
highfive.gif
many of us were there at on time. I learned to let my broodies hatch my shipped eggs. They do so well. When all else fails hatch a boat load of your own eggs, expecting a few and then they all hatch
th.gif
Chin up, winter is upon us and bored, crazy chicken people, have a blast all winter long.
hugs.gif

Michele

Thankyou Michelle :) Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on for a while :(

Luckily someone not far from me had some chicks for sale so i brought 9 of those (couldnt help myself). Unfortunately 5 have died and i have no idea how/why as they all have evactly the same things like food water and heat. Hopefully the remaining 5 survive. I'll be so gutted if they don't.

Thanks all for the comments :)

Back
Top Bottom