Urgent! Please respond ASAP if possible

At this point, your air cells are not wobbly or detatched. Just misshapen. Just treat them like normal eggs. Wait. What bator do you have?

Do as you please. It might help. But this late in incubation, it is probably too late. For my shipped eggs I put them in a carton and hand turn them for the first week. Then I put them in my Turner, which turns them with fat side up. Any with wobbly air cells get an individual carton so I can continue to hand turn.

I see. Your incubator turns them on their side. You should have had them in a carton from the beginning so the air cells stay up at top and dont try to climb down the sides. If you dont mind handturning them, putting them in a carton will be good. It will not fix the saddle air cell because it is now there. Good luck!

Hi again,

I decided to let the eggs on their side and let the automatic egg turner do the rest. Will the air cell get any bigger? I am worrying that it would increase in size.
Thanks

Well, hopefully, they will hatch successfully. @FeatherFeetFarm , you said you also had shipped eggs two weeks ago, do you have the same problem?(Saddled air sac) Looking forward to hatch day (April 24)

Back
Top Bottom