URGENT Roo is lethargic, can’t walk

Pics
Ladies and Gentlemen, we *almost* have a full comb again!

I tubed him twice today, as he ate a good amount of his regular crumbles in between. I’m not sure *exactly* how much he ate, but I gave him 3/4c (~6oz or 180mL) in the morning, and while he did scratch some of it out, his cup was empty by the end of the day. So I estimate he ate about half.

I have noticed that his crop seems to empty very quickly. Even after all those crumbles, his crop was empty before his nightly feeding. Even after his 30mL tubing tonight- his crop was of course full immediately after feeding, but seemed to be already half empty again about 20 minutes later. I know the formula is easier to digest than the crumbles, but this seems excessively fast. Is this just because he is underweight still, or is this something to be more concerned about? An indication of worms maybe???

Anyway, nightly update picture of my handsome boy ❤️
0A23D663-0E8E-48B1-B8BC-BD031ED8BACA.jpeg

Oh! Also! Every night after his last feed, we hang out for a little bit. He sits on my lap and I pet him. He oftentimes makes a cooing/ purring type sound when we do this. I tend to associate it with happy noises, like how cats purr when they’re happy. But I want to make sure I’m not misinterpreting that and he’s not actually terrified or anything lol. This video has him with eyes open, but a lot of the time they’re closed (or half closed like he’s falling asleep). Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom