Urgent! What breed is this duck???

I have alot of breeds cause I have about 60 ducks some pekin and some aylesbury so i just thought a mix....maybe it's the angle....do you have better pics
Sure! There's just one more picture from their facebook that I found, of the ducks in the water, I'll attach it here

Attachments

• 20211211_110430.jpg
    20211211_110430.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 3
Looks like a pekin! Might be a mix of different lines though, they don't look exactly like any of the pekin "types" I've seen so far, although the way the feathers are remind me of my jumbo. The only other similar duck I've had was a pekin/rouen mix who somehow came out totally white.
Do you think perhaps an Aylesbury/Pekin mix? Would that come out looking a bit like a jumbo?

Look at my thread called Honey the Supermarket duckling. He was a Braddock while from Waitrose 😀
I've seen it! So adorable!!
I bought a dozen, got two developing, one is on day 17 and one on day 13. (After I realised only one was growing, I bought more, hence the different days) Hoping they make it to hatch like Honey did :fl

I still don't know what Honey is, but he's huge and weighs a ton lol. I see Clarence court do cornish blue duck eggs. Might give them a go when I get a broody hen 😏

I still don't know what Honey is, but he's huge and weighs a ton lol. I see Clarence court do cornish blue duck eggs. Might give them a go when I get a broody hen 😏
If you do, be sure to make another thread! I'd love to know how it turns out!
Is there anything else that stands out about Honey? Trying to make some guesses as to what these might be!

One of ours didn't make it, I think ge struggled to get out of the shell, so just keep an eye on them at the latter stages.

Back
Top Bottom