Urgent! What breed is this duck???

BelovedBirds

Crossing the Road
Nov 8, 2021
England
So recently I bought a dozen Clarence court-Braddock White duck eggs from SAINSBURY'S.
I decided to incubate them and see what happens, and sure enough two are developing. Though I have my suspitions, I am not sure which duck breed these are!! I know of others who have hatched healthy ducklings from these eggs after 28 days, but no one seems to know what breed they are.
I went through some photos on the Clarence Court Eggs Facebook page and found a few images of the ducks. So I will attach them to this post, if there are any duck experts out there, what do you think these are??

Attachments

• 20211210_194604.jpg
    20211210_194604.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 19
So recently I bought a dozen Clarence court-Braddock White duck eggs from SAINSBURY'S.
I decided to incubate them and see what happens, and sure enough two are developing. Though I have my suspitions, I am not sure which duck breed these are!! I know of others who have hatched healthy ducklings from these eggs after 28 days, but no one seems to know what breed they are.
I went through some photos on the Clarence Court Eggs Facebook page and found a few images of the ducks. So I will attach them to this post, if there are any duck experts out there, what do you think these are??
Those are Pekins

Those are Pekins
that's what I suspected...When I searched on google, Aylesburys came up, but they look nothing like them in my opinion! Must be pekins. I have a dumb question! How many kinds of pekins are there? I know German and Americans, is that it? I've heard about jumbo pekins but are those the same as Americans?

They almost look like a cross between aylesbury and pekin they sit lower like a aylesbury but dont look big enough....but they look like a mix.

that's what I suspected...When I searched on google, Aylesburys came up, but they look nothing like them in my opinion! Must be pekins. I have a dumb question! How many kinds of pekins are there? I know German and Americans, is that it? I've heard about jumbo pekins but are those the same as Americans?
All I have heard of is Pekins and Jumbo Pekins. For all I know though there’s more lol

Back
Top Bottom