URGENT: Wry neck chicken seizures/spazzing?

Hello all.
Piggy is still the same as she was earlier today. I have given her the suggested amount of dosage of vitamin E using the oil that I have, and have been watering down her food to give it to her. I have also given her some yogurt, and have been making sure she stays hydrated. I held her and walked around outside to let her see her friends and that made her perk up a little, and our roo seemed very concerned for her (which made me feel terrible :(). She hasn't pooped all day today, the last time she pooped was last night. Im hoping she will get a little better tomorrow.

We have been feeding and giving Piggy water and she has been doing better than the past two days. She tries to stand up now but her poor neck still goes twisty if we dont elevate or hold it. She favors her right side and leans towards it when she stands up. She still hasnt pooped which is concerning and at this point, we are probably taking her to the vet tomorrow. I feel like she is gradually getting better, but we will see what a professional has to say.

She has not pooped at all? How long has that been now?
She's in her own cage right?
Yes, she is in her own cage. But I have some good news. She hadn't pooped for two days, but last night she pooped once. And this morning I got up to see that she had pooped two more times! Piggy stands up now and even walks around a little. Her neck is still wry, but she is actually getting better!

It's been quite a while, but i'm happy to inform you all Piggy has recovered! It took almost 3 months to get her back with the flock but she is totally OK.

Attachments

• 20201124_170550.jpg
    20201124_170550.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom